EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR SEND BY FAX TO: 506-857-8366.
Current openings are listed below.
If there are no immediate openings we still invite you to submit your resume to keep on file.
To Submit Resume Quote - 18-26EW
Action Car and Truck Accessories is a national company that started in Moncton and still calls Moncton home. We provide next day delivery of over 400,000 SKUs from over 400 suppliers. We are Canada’s only national automotive accessory retailer and distributor and operate 36 retail locations across Canada with warehouses in Newfoundland, New Brunswick, Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta and British Columbia. During our 36-year history, we have grown from a distributor of Fiberglass Truck caps to the leading, largest aftermarket automotive distributor in Canada.
We have a team of Inside Sales Professionals, we call them Accessory Specialist, that manage both incoming and outgoing sales opportunities from across the country. With a wide range of products and services to offer, this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you with potential growth opportunities.
We offer competitive wages, full health and dental benefits, paid vacation and great employee discounts.
Essential Job Duties:
• Provide the Right Customer Experience to all customers
• Know your performance objectives. Know current performance vs. budget
• Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products
• Customer Management: Initiate sales calls to existing customers to assess their inventory needs.
• Processes orders – performs order entry (orders called in or received online), reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
• Look for opportunities for up-selling and price negotiation.
• Keep customers informed of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
• Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
• Answer all inbound calls routed to your phone
• Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers. Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
• Must have the ability to work in a Call Center environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to work under pressure comfortably.
• Bilingualism considered an asset.
If you have experience in the automotive field or a deep passion for it, you could be our newest Accessory Specialist. To be a perfect fit for this position, you will have excellent customer service and team work skills.
If you fit our needs, please send us your resume by email: email@example.com or fax (506) 857-8366.
Please quote 18-26EW in the subject line.
For more information, visit our website at www.getyourcareerinaction.ca