EMAIL RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR SEND BY FAX TO: 506-857-8366.
Current openings are listed below.
If there are no immediate openings we still invite you to submit your resume to keep on file.
To Submit Resume Quote - 19-86EW
Action Car and Truck Accessories is a national company that started in Moncton and still calls Moncton home. We are Canada’s only national automotive accessory retailer and distributor and operate 36 retail locations across Canada. During our 36-year history, we have grown from a distributor of Fiberglass Truck caps to the leading, largest aftermarket automotive distributor in Canada.
We have a team of Inside Sales Professionals, we call them Accessory Specialist, that manage both incoming and outgoing sales opportunities from across the country. With a wide range of products and services to offer, this could be a new and exciting career opportunity for you with potential growth opportunities.
Essential Job Duties:
- - Provide the Right Customer Experience to all customers
- - Know your performance objectives. Know current performance vs. budget
- - Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products
- - Processes orders – performs order entry (orders called in or received online), reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data
- - Look for opportunities for up-selling
- - Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
- - Answer all inbound calls routed to your phone
- - Must possess strong attention to detail.
- - Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- - Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- - Must have the ability to work in a Call Center environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
- - Must be able to work under pressure comfortably
- - Bilingualism considered an asset
- - Automotive aftermarket experience considered an asset
If you have experience in the automotive field or a deep passion for it, you could be our newest Accessory Specialist. To be a perfect fit for this position, you will have excellent customer service and team work skills.
To apply for this position, please contact Kristen Chamberlaine via email: email@example.com or fax (506) 857-8366.
Please quote 19-86EW in the subject line.
For more information, visit our website at www.getyourcareerinaction.ca